Tuesday 10 July 2012

Zumba hurts me

Oh my god! I've exercised this week!!! My cousin invited me to do Zumba with her, my aunt and 2 of her friends. I had a good time but man was it tough and I can feel the pain today for sure!

Also, I've eaten pretty decently this past week considering my lack of money. Certainly a lot better than usual. Right now I'm super battling Macdonalds cravings. I've been battling with my mind about whether or not to get Maccas for the better part of 2 hours but I'm confident the un-fatty part of my conciousness will win out this time!! I have no idea how much if any weight I've lost because I still dont have the cash to go buy a scale.

We do have a few groceries at the moment, certainly not enough to last the week, but probably enough to last 3-4 days. Then i might have to hang out at my parents place and steal all their food. I stole an idea from my friend Brandis blog http://fatgirldiary88.blogspot.com.au/ where you use pebbles in a glass to indicate how many poiunds or kilos you've lost, I htink it'll be really motivational. I think I'll do pounds becuase then there'll be more. I htink I have about 150lbs to lose, not sure though.

If anyone has awesome helthy snack ideas please send them to me. I'm eager for more than just fruit and carrot sticks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment