Friday 6 July 2012

A bit of an update

Wah, I've been having way too many head spins today. I was all pumped to do a workout DVD tonight but everytime I stand up I feel woozy. Medication stuff again. But I'm going to try to find a new doctor tomorrow and book and appointment for next week to get that stuff all sorted.

So since my horribly depressing post the other day I've managed to eat aboslutely no soft drink, take away or junk food which is actually a huge achievment for me. I even ate spinach and fruit. I really need to focus on drinking water and exercising though.

I dont have a scale at the moment but I plan on buying one early next week. Also I'm going to be buying myself a journal to jot down all the super boring details of my day. Make it a routine to write down every night how I felt that day, what I ate, etc.

Let me tell you what I've eaten today.

I woke up and made myselft some porridge with honey. For lunch I ate a chicken roll with spinach with some light mayo and I ate some grainwaves and some toast. I'm going to eat some watermelon and yoghurt soon too.

The only thing that's going to be tough over the weekend is that my partner and I have absolutely no money, and by that I mean zero dollars and almost no food int he house. There is no meat at the moment. We have some spinach left and a carrot, but no other vegatables. We cant go shopping until after 9:00pm Monday night.

There isn't really much of a purpose to this post. Just a bit of an update. I might not post again til after I have scales and some groceries but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, buttercup. Also, it's probably cheaper to buy a measuring tape than a scale. Scales can be a little inaccurate when it comes to muscle and water weight and stuff. However, if you want a scale then go for it. I admit, I weigh myself everyday, so I'm probably not the person to be advising people not to weigh themselves. It's just a little food for thought and the choice is ultimately yours. Just take it one day at a time. I believe in you. <3

    ReplyDelete