Monday 5 March 2012

My computer's broken!

Okay, well overdue post that will be updated now SUPER fast from the work computer..

Weigh in day today. I am 133 exactly. Now most of you are think, 'What?! you put on .55, that sucks.' well in reality, I put on 1.9 and then lost 1.4 so it's way worse then that. After sydney I stepped on the scale and almost cried, 1.9 gain, that's the same as I'd lost the previous week, what a ridiculous gain. I didn't eat too well but I didn't think I'd done THAT badly. But this week I've done okay, not too bad and .55 too lose and I'm back to where I was and then I'll keep going down.

I will go into more detail later when my computer is working.

P.S Emma at Genetics is an awesome personal trainer and runs an awesome circuit. Look her up if you looking to shed a few.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's someone who read your SG post. AT from the board you joined recently, actually. As you mentioned in your other post.....well, I know you are trying to be a better person. It is a worthy thing to strive for, for all people in this world, really. And from the health aspect, I know you have some things to accomplish. But the "numerology" thing...well, I know it can seem like a larger measure of how we are doing, as a person. But it's good to keep an eye on the fact that there are other sorts of goodness too.

    And I suspect you are "good" in other areas of the self too, even if depression wants to say differently sometimes. Sometimes it's hard to trust that I know. Particularly when there are...well....all those numbers to deal with.

    Not that they don't mean anything, because they do. But you know what I mean, I'm sure. There are reasons people care about us that extend beyond the numbers.

    Have faith in yourself, OK ? It's likely that you are a good person, even in the midst of all this. Try and trust that, OK ?

    ReplyDelete