Tuesday 14 August 2012

Positive attitude a-go!

I'm sitting here, eating a mandarin and feeling pretty good about myself which is a big change from how I've felt for the past couple of weeks. My life's been a little stressful lately. I have a housing inspection on Friday and a LOT of cleaning left to do, I'm starting my new job on Sunday and I'm still battling the junk food war.

Braden and I went on a HUGE grocery shop on Tuesday so I have a lot of delicious and healthy food to eat. We also bought a scale. I'm..... 143kgs -shudder-. How disgusting. Never in my wildest nightmares did I ever think I would possibly get that fat. It happened though. This scale is also one of those ones that work out your BMI and fat percentage and all that stuff. You program you gender, age and height into it and then you stand on it, it shows you your weight then your percentage of body fat, your BMI, a bunch of other stuff. It even works out how many calories you should eat a day. It's pretty fancy. But this is what happens when I stand on it. It shows me my weight and then it flashes up FATH and goes blank. I checked the error in the manuel and it means that my body fat percentage is over 50%. I guess the manufacturers didn't think there'd be a customer who was quite a fatty as me and didn't even bother programming it into their machines. Ouch.

But still, I'm feeling pretty postive. If the house was clean I'd feel amazing. I wish the cleaning fairies would get here already and do the job for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment